Modular Guarding System
Our Modular Guarding System is suitable for perimeter fencing, pedestrian barriers, and guarding around machinery in commercial and industrial applications.
Light Duty Mesh
The standard guard system utilises our fibreglass structural sections, safety mesh, and brackets from 316-grade stainless steel for a straightforward assembly. Lead times are short since materials and components are available ex-stock. Standard sections can be fabricated in-house for additional quality assurance and reduced time on site.
- Long-lasting and durable
- Low maintenance
- UV tested to ensure the mechanical properties are not subject to degredation
- Corrosion and chemical resistant
- Does not require surface protection
- 50 mm square tube for top rail, bottom rail, and stanchion posts
- Option for fixed, removable, and interlocked panels
- Complies with AS/NZS 4024.3610:2015 and AS 4024.1:2014
Return Roller Nip Guard
Our return roller guard provides safety and functionality for operators without being complicated or interrupting productivity with convenient access for roller inspection, cleaning, and maintenance. It is a practical solution with protection from the return roller nip point while the conveyor is running. The return roller guard is constructed from stainless steel and FRP mesh and provides corrosion resistance for long service life. When correctly assembled and installed, it complies with AS/NZS 4024.3611.2015 and AS/NZS 4024.3611.2015. It is also available to suit custom belt widths.